Sunday 25 September 2011

Post baby fitness wish list

The key to success when starting any new health and fitness program involves setting realistic goals, what's important to you? And why is it so important?

In a recent survey, I asked Mums what was at the top of their post baby wish list. 

Here's the top 7 - what's important to you?
  1. To lose weight and the 'baby fat'
  2. To 'tone-up' ie. strengthen my muscles
  3. To achieve a shape closer to pre-pregnancy than that of a fertility statue
  4. To flatten my tummy, so I don't still look pregnant a year later - ie. I need to rehabilitate abdominal muscles, which will also relieve back pain
  5. To fit into sizes and style of clothes I used to or want to wear
  6. To increase energy - (this means getting fitter and increasing metabolism)
  7. To relax, feel and look better as a Mum - take some time out for me!
To support you in getting started, click here for some tips on walking for fat loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment